The Landscape Design Process
Meet with a designer.
For the design consult, one of our experienced designers comes out to see your space in-person. They’ll ask a series of questions in order to better understand your vision, goals for the design, budget, and timeline. At the end of this meeting, the designer will have all they need to develop a realistic proposal that covers it all.
Review design options.
After the initial meeting, the designer will deliver design concepts that will help you visualize the options for your finished space as well as solidify the direction of the project.
Get a straightforward proposal for the work.
With The Site Group, there will be no surprises when it comes to your estimate. You’ll get all of the information you need upfront so you know what to expect for each phase of the project.
The Build Process
Meet your team.
Our team of professional landscapers are exceptional craftsmen who take great pride in moving projects from “before” to “after.” We’ll introduce you to your skillful, clean, and friendly foreman and crew who will remain on your job from start to finish.
Get regular updates.
We’ve brought transformations to life for thousands of families across the Miami Valley, so we know how important it is to be proactive about communication. We’ll keep you up-to-date on your project at every turn.
Watch your design come to life.
We love to exceed your dreams with our thoughtfully crafted spaces. And, we make it our personal mission to finish projects on-time and on-budget.
Keep Your Space Polished
Essential Landscape Maintenance Services for Your Site
Now that you’re able to enjoy your outdoor space in a whole new way, we offer exclusive professional gardening service packages to keep it looking fantastic.
This package will be customized for your space and can include:
Landscape Maintenance Package
Provides all of the essential services needed to keep your space looking great at all times of the year.
Essential Site Visits
Our crew will come out and perform the following once or twice a month, depending on your space and preference:
- Edge beds
- Spray or pull weeds
- Conduct plant health assessment
- Prune selectively
- Spray insecticide/fungicide, if applicable (extra charge)
- Perform any property-specific tasks, based on property plan
- Blow sidewalks, hard surfaces, and bed edges
- Remove debris
As everything starts to bloom, we’ll make sure to:
- Treat pre-emergent weeds
- Prune applicable plants
- Remove deadheads/perennial brush
- Assess mulch
- Remove debris
- During the transition from summer to fall, our crew will:
- Cut back perennials/deadheads
- Discuss grass options
- Remove leaves and debris (bed area only)
- Prune non-flowering spring bloomers
- Weed eat/trim edges
- Remove spring annuals
- Install new triple processed hardwood mulch to prepared beds
Exclusive Enhancement Options
Get your outdoor space ready for summer, whether you plan to relax by the pool or host the neighborhood block party. Our team will:
- Apply insecticide or fungicide
- Power wash pool deck
- Clean/sand/seal patio
- Service outdoor lighting/retrofit LEDs
- Perform outdoor audio installation
- Clean/seal deck
- Implement drainage solutions/yard grading
- Repair/grade gravel driveway
- Install drip irrigation
- Updated planting designs or new landscape beds
- Hardscape Upgrades
Seasonal Container Program
Get high levels of colorful impact and interest exactly where you want them – with the ability to change over time!
Our seasonal container program is simple, just: (1) tell us what you like/dislike, (2) we’ll grow/prepare your containers for you, and (3) deliver them directly to your home each season.
Purchase or rent containers, so you can:
- Welcome spring and summer with bursting blooms
- Cozy up with a fresh seasonal update each fall
- Replace with winter décor in the non-growing season
What could be possible in your outdoor space?
We can’t wait to hear about your goals.